Learn how to create new sounds and program your very own music Synth using a live coding environment.
- For ages 11 - 100
- Beginner to Intermediate Level
- FREE Computer & Electronics Kit worth over $270
- Special Launch offer - buy now and save $200!
Learn how to connect physical components such as buttons and sound & light sensors to activate and control your code.
Learn how computers are built
Code in Python
Connect physical components
“My daughters are so excited after each session and chatter non-stop about what they’ve learned! They’re having fun while developing future-proof skills such as prototyping, coding & troubleshooting, plus creativity and logical thinking.”
- Sarah, mum to two teenage girls
Go Further with pi‑top
pi-top  sits at the heart of our easy-to-use, rugged and modular system for learning to code. Your pi-top  computer comes with:
- Electronics Kit containing 14 components including sensors, LEDs, buttons & more
- Free lifetime access to our online project library, with step-by-step guides for projects ranging from an alarm system to making your own musical instrument
Connect your pi-top  to your laptop, your own screen & keyboard, or our FHD Touch Display & Bluetooth Keyboard (sold separately).
- pi‑top  Electronics Kit
- x1 pi-top  Computer, x1 Foundation Plate, x1 Sound Sensor, x1 Light Sensor, x2 Buttons, x1 Buzzer, x2 Potentiometers, x2 Red LEDs, x2 Green LEDs, x2 Yellow LEDs, x1 Ultrasonic Sensor, x8 Connector cables, Lifetime access to Further project library
- Python, pi-top Further
- x12 One hour session with 1to1 tutoring. Available in English only.
- Mac or Windows computer with webcam, microphone, and speaker or headset. Stable internet connection with Zoom video-conferencing.