Build your own robot
Connect STEM experiences to project-based learning with robotics, coding, and engineering projects.
Why learn robotics?
Coding and other STEM skills are highly valued in our modern workforce. Learning robotics is a fun, hands-on way to explore programming and engineering.
Even if your chosen career isn’t in technology, you’ll develop key skills such as creative thinking, problem solving, teamwork and more.
Many robots in one
From a personal helper robot to an autonomous rover, beginners and experts alike can build one of many configurations straight out of the box.
Robust and portable design
With a 5-hour internal battery, it’s perfect for making on the go.
Over 50 construction pieces
Including an ultrasonic sensor, camera, construction plates and more.
With Grove components, Arduino, BBC micro:bit and others.
Community of makers
To help and support your projects, from beginner to advanced level.
- pi-top  portable computer
- Pre-installed Raspberry Pi 4 4GB
- Power Supply Unit (PSU)
- pi-top Display Cable -HDMI & USB adapters
- pi-topOS on 16GB SD Card
- Robotics Kit
- 1x Expansion Plate
- 50+ aluminium construction pieces
- x250 rivets
- 2x Servo motors
- 2x Encoder motors
- 1x Ultrasonic sensor
- 1x HD 720p Camera
- 1x Castor wheel
- 1x Chassis plate
- 2x Tyres
- 6x Coloured balls
- 2x 12mm Wheel connectors
- 1x Phillips screwdriver
- 1x Rivet removal tool
- 2x Hex Allen keys
- 1x Roll of blue line following tape
- FREE pi-top  Protective case
- Intermediate - Advanced
- You’ll need to connect to your pi-top  to a monitor, keyboard & mouse, or a laptop, tablet or our FHD Touch Display and Bluetooth Keyboard.
- You will also require an internet connection to access our Further project library.