Federal funding for pi-top products.
According to the US Department of Education:
“If we want a nation where our future leaders, neighbors, and workers can understand and solve some of the complex challenges of today and tomorrow, and to meet the demands of the dynamic and evolving workforce, building students' skills, content knowledge, and literacy in STEM fields is essential.”
Students need a well-rounded mix of STEM/STEAM education - including computer science. The good news is that schools can use federal funding to ensure that all students have access to the right tools to provide this.
pi-top offers a complete computer science solution for students of all ages and skill levels - from beginners coding to advanced programming and AI. Schools can use some or all of the pi-top products to build out their STEAM labs, including:
- Over 150 hours of standards-aligned curriculum
- A lesson delivery platform that integrates with your school’s LMS
- Classroom-proof and portable raspberry pi based computers
- An electronic accessories kit, including sensors, lights, speakers, and more
- A robotics kit that can be used from beginner to advanced CS learning
Because pi-top products are so comprehensive and valuable to students of all skills and grades, they are aligned with many federal funding options, allowing districts to choose from different budget buckets.
To learn more on how pi-top fits within allowable funding under Titles I, II, III and IV of ESSA, fill in the form and receive your downloadable guide, or contact us to discuss your specific needs.