Bring Computer Science to the real world.
The most versatile and flexible programming and Robotics kit for classroom learning.
A versatile Robotics Kit for every level.
Unleash your students’ creativity and problem solving skills! From early, block-based coding to advanced programming and engineering, the Robotics Kit can be used with every student at every skill level.
Many robots in one
From a personal helper robot to an autonomous rover, beginners and experts alike can build one of many configurations straight out of the box.
Teaching computer science and robotics should be fun and easy!
Not every computer science teacher has a background in technology, but it doesn’t have to be scary!
We provide step-by-step instructions for every lesson in Further and include everything you need for an engaging CS class, no experience required.
- Step-by-step teacher guides
- Scope and Sequence documents
- Standards Alignments
Robust and portable design
With a 5-hour internal battery, your students aren’t tethered to a computer.
Over 50 construction pieces
Including an ultrasonic sensor, camera, construction plates and more.
With Grove components, Arduino, BBC micro:bit and others.
To help and support your projects, from beginner to advanced level.
- pi-top  portable computer
- Pre-installed Raspberry Pi 4 4GB
- Power Supply Unit (PSU)
- pi-top Display Cable -HDMI & USB adapters
- pi-topOS on 16GB SD Card
- Robotics Kit
- 1x Expansion Plate
- 50+ aluminium construction pieces
- x250 rivets
- 2x Servo motors
- 2x Encoder motors
- 1x Ultrasonic sensor
- 1x HD 720p Camera
- 1x Castor wheel
- 1x Chassis plate
- 2x Tyres
- 6x Coloured balls
- 2x 12mm Wheel connectors
- 1x Phillips screwdriver
- 1x Rivet removal tool
- 2x Hex Allen keys
- 1x Roll of blue line following tape
- FREE pi-top  Protective case
- Intermediate - Advanced
- You’ll need to connect to your pi-top  to a monitor, keyboard & mouse, or a laptop, tablet or our FHD Touch Display and Bluetooth Keyboard.
- You will also require an internet connection to access our Further project library.